- 30 mins
- 45 mins
- 60 mins
- 90 mins
- Eases aches and pains
- Improves sleep
- Nurtures mother and baby
- Improves skin condition
- Reduces stretch marks
- Improves mood
- Aids blood flow
- Improves circulation and lymph flow
Willow Therapeutic is your leading pregnancy massage therapy clinic in Tauranga. Our pregnancy therapists are specially trained and experienced in massage in the pre-natal stage, so you are in safe hands.
Pregnancy is a special time in your life, so you should try to ensure that you make it as memorable as possible. You may wish to have a massage for a variety of reasons; it could be for specific pain or tension or even for relaxation and nurturing.
A number of conditions like hip, lower back and buttock pain, pelvic girdle pain, carpal tunnel, shoulder and neck tension, oedema, fatigue, anxiety, tension, depression and more can all be improved through a special Pregnancy Massage.
Not only do we provide the massage, we also conduct a postural and movement assessment to try and identify those areas which may be causing your pain and discomfort. For your comfort we can use a number of different massage positions, including lying on your side, using a Swiss ball, reclined or sometimes on all fours.
The goal is to meet your comfort and individual needs and preferences. Our oils are all natural and when possible we use organic, local and New Zealand made. Come in and see us for your Pregnancy Massage, which may have a relaxation, sports, therapeutic or neuromuscular focus.
At this special time in your life we are here to help make you as comfortable as possible.
PREGNANCY MASSAGE AND THE BODY:
• Minimises aches and pains in pregnancy from headaches to lower back pain, and from aching legs to neck tension and much more,
• Helps identify muscle imbalances that could be affecting gait or comfort moving, sleeping sitting or standing,
• Stretches out short and/or stiff muscles and identifies weak and/or long muscles for strengthening,
• Improves lymph flow which reduces swelling and the feeling of sluggishness,
• Improves blood circulation for nutrient delivery and energy and
• Improves skin condition
PREGNANCY MASSAGE AND THE MIND
• Promotes endorphin release for greater sense of wellbeing,
• Allows you to enjoy an important scheduled rest with a massage,
• Promotes clarity and calmness,
• Massage will help you bond and attach to your growing baby and
• Gives you a space to breath and connect, to dream and visualise the next stage of your life.
BENEFITS: Eases aches and pains • Improves sleep • Nurtures mother and baby • Improves skin condition • Reduces stretch marks • Improves mood • Aids blood flow • Improves circulation and lymph flow
Timing: 30, 45 60 and 90 minutes